Join Us for the 2015 Tour De Pines
7th Annual Bike Tour of Itasca State Park
August 15 2015
Join us for the 7th annual Tour De Pines bike ride in (and around) Itasca State Park. Gorgeous, quiet routes, beautiful summer weather, and good food make this bike tour an instant classic. This is a relaxed bike tour for all cycling abilities. Families with kids enjoy it as much as the Century riding crowd. Itasca State Park and the surrounding area is worth the trip! Add to that awesome volunteers and ride organizers with years of experience from running the MIBR. Join us for a memorable summer weekend of fun.
Please review your new route options
We have created several new long routes for 2015 including 50, 60 and 70 mile options. None of the routes are exceptionally hilly, but they roll enough to keep it interesting. All of the routes follow quiet, beautiful roads. However, cyclists will be sharing the road with automobiles. Please pay attention.
- The 50 mile option skips the Wilderness Drive and heads south directly from the start.
- The 60 & 70 mile options include Wilderness Drive. The decision whether to ride 60 or 70 is made at the 30 mile mark. (the Emmaville Store rest stop).
- All long routes include stops at the Emmaville Store and Summerhill Farm
- There is also a convenience store and county park in Lake George
We have multiple rest stops on each route:
What about Camping?
The official campground of the Tour de Pines is Camp Itasca. They are located at the North entrance to Itasca State Park. Right on Hwy 200, about 1 mile from ride registration. They have a beautiful Pine Tree Grove that works perfectly for tent campers.$10 per night per tent. Showers and facilities close by. You do not need to pre-register just mention you are with the Tour De Pines and they will show you where to set up. Please pay when you arrive. This offer is good for both Friday and Saturday night. RV or trailer campers? Contact Camp Itasca @ 218-266-3990 directly to see what is available.
Online Registration is Now Closed
Pre-registration = $40 ages 18 and over (thru 8/12/15)
- Ride Day registration = $50 ages 18 and over
- $20 ages 17 and under registration (any time)
Includes Taco Buffet for riders
2015 Tour de Pines